Apple Cider Vinegar & Honey Vinaigrette Salad
Try one of our favorite salads! It's complimented by a secret vinaigrette recipe using our Organic Apple Cider Vinegar. Trust us when we say it'll be a pleasant surprise, leaving you feeling refreshed and energized.
Estimated Time: 15 minutes
- ¼ cup of Lucy’s Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- ¾ cups of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 ½ teaspoons of salt
- 2 cups of spinach
- 1 freshly chopped apple
- 2 tablespoons of walnuts
- 2 tablespoons of raisins
- 1 ounce of diced cheese of your choice
- Combine Apple Cider Vinegar in a blender with the water, honey, salt & pepper and drizzle the olive oil over until the ingredients have combined and blended nicely.
- Combine the spinach, chopped apple, walnuts, raisins, and cheese into a bowl.
- Pour the freshly blended dressing over the ingredients.
- Toss, serve, and enjoy!