Crispy Salt and Vinegar Potatoes
Hot, crispy, and salty, with a kick of our savory vinegar. These potatoes go fast, so we suggest you make an extra portion to satisfy your craving for a round of seconds. These potatoes cooked in our white vinegar will certainly get that “Mmmmm!” from your friends and family.
Estimated Time: 35 minutes
- 2 lbs of baby potatoes cut into halves or quarters
- 1 cup of Lucy’s Distilled White Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons of sea salt (better when flaky)
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 tablespoons of chopped chives
- Add black pepper at your discretion
- In a saucepan add the potatoes, White Vinegar, kosher salt, and add water to cover by 1”. Bring the water to a boil, reduce the heat, allow it to simmer until the potatoes are nice and tender. This should take about 20 minutes. Drain and pat dry.
- Add the butter to a large skillet and heat on medium-high. Add potatoes and season them with the kosher salt and black pepper. Toss occasionally for 10 minutes until they have reached a golden brown color and add an additional 2 tablespoons of White Vinegar for taste.
- Top by sprinkling chopped chives and the flaky sea salt. Serve and enjoy!