Grilled Rosemary Lemon Chicken
This is a chicken recipe that will have you salivating before it’s even served. Check out our delicious Grilled Rosemary Lemon Chicken that's enhanced by Lucy's Lemon Juice.
Estimated Time: 4 hours
- ½ a cup of butter
- 3 cloves of garlic
- ½ a cup of fresh rosemary
- ¼ cup of Lucy’s Lemon Juice
- 6oz of boneless chicken breast halves
- Add salt and pepper at your discretion
- Put butter, rosemary, garlic, and lemon juice in a blender and thoroughly blend. Pour ⅓ of the mixture in a bowl for marinade and set the rest aside for later.
- Season the Chicken breasts with salt and pepper to your discretion and rub the marinade mix onto the chicken. Place the chicken on a platter and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Preheat your outdoor grill on high and lightly oil the grate. Use a portion of the marinade mixture to baste the chicken while grilling. Set aside the rest of the mixture to top the cooked chicken.
- Grill chicken for 4 minutes on each side basting with the marinade mixture. Remove Chicken breasts from the grill and top with the remaining marinade mixture.