Herb-infused Cucumber Pickle Bowl
Check out this light and savory herb-infused cucumber pickle bowl! Just one bite will leave you feeling refreshed and energized. Try it for yourself!
Estimated Time: 3 hours
- ⅓ cup of Lucy’s All-Natural Distilled White Vinegar
- 1 cup of water
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of salt
- 2 cups of sliced cucumbers
- ½ cup of sliced green onions
- 2 sprigs of fresh herbs such as thyme, dill, or rosemary
- Additional vegetables as you like such as bell peppers, onions, or cherry tomatoes
- Add white vinegar, water, sugar, salt, to a small bowl and stir until sugar and salt are dissolved
- Add cucumber and onion and make sure they are totally covered by the mixture
- Add the herbs and chop them up if desired
- Add additional vegetables and mix together in the bowl making sure vegetables are covered by the mixture
- Let it all soak in the fridge overnight or at least for a few hours before serving. Flavor gets better with time!