You asked, we delivered. Here they are - lemon bars that will melt in your mouth and give you a delicious kick of citrus sweetness. This dessert is one of our favorites and such a great way to use Lucy’s Lemon Juice!
Estimated Time: 55 minutes
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ⅔ cup confectioners’ sugar
- ¾ cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 ½ cups white sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup of Lucy’s 100% Lemon Juice
- 3 eggs
- ⅓ cup of powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Grease 9x13 inch baking pan
- Mix the butter, sugar, ⅔ confectioner’s sugar, and flour. Place dough into a greased pan.
- Place in oven for 20 minutes until light golden color appears
- Combine Lemon Juice with the flour, eggs, and white sugar and begin to whisk during the baking process.
- Pour mixture over the crust once baking has finished.
- Now put it back into the oven for another 20 minutes or until a light golden brown color appears.
- Cool product down and sprinkle powdered sugar on top.
- Cut into squares
- Serve and enjoy!